Websites are currently one of the main ways of communicating with customers and a space for publishing content enabling them to get acquainted with a given company and their product or service proposal. Therefore, it is very important that they are visually attractive and comfortable in terms of finding information that potential customers need. The online showroom is an excellent alternative to traditional exhibition spaces. It is a perfect replacement for this stationary solution. In addition, online showrooms can be used to support stationary exhibition fairs or when only online fairs are organized. A well-designed virtual exhibition space helps visitors to learn about the company’s products or services.
What functions and possibilities can be used in the online showroom
- The online showroom not only makes the purchasing process more attractive, but also makes it easier to view the well-displayed goods.
- View video tutorials
- It makes it possible to display descriptions right next to the products placed in the “exhibition”.
- The design of these virtual spaces can be further enriched:
- For conference rooms where live video meetings will take place,
- Displaying a presentation related to, for example, a company’s offer or achievements.
- For quick contact with a consultant in the form of a chat