Events taking place in the virtual world are the norm today and a good, effective way to organize an event despite the restrictions on gatherings. Virtual exhibition stands are “places” that exhibitors occupy in a virtual exhibition hall. Clicking on the icon representing the position of a given company allows visitors to access the company’s offer, catalogs and other information materials about the company, also in the form of a video. In addition, they can chat with a company representative, apply for an offer or purchase a product online, it is also possible to redirect to the company’s website or fanpage on Facebook.
Discover the strengths of virtual exhibition stands
- Saving money and time to prepare the stand.
- Virtual exhibition stands are not designed in a physical form, they are not transported and set up on the spot. They are operated by one person from the company’s headquarters, and all advertising materials are needed only in the digital version, there is no need to print them.
- Online stands are available to a wider audience, even from all over the world.
- Each exhibitor can decide how his virtual exhibition stand will be presented. Choose graphics, banners, videos that interest him, as well as add descriptions, photos and videos.
- Companies have a large impact on the amount of information posted and their sales effectiveness.
- Virtual fairs last longer than the standard ones – a few, a dozen or even several dozen days.
- With less effort and money, you can be available to potential new customers for longer.
- Exhibitors can analyze their customers’ behavior in real time unlike traditional trade shows. Statistics can be collected after the entire day of the event or at the end of the fair itself. The lists concern the time spent at the stand, the number of visitors or even the number of downloaded catalogs or placed orders.
- Internet stands are also more forms of communication with visitors. Two-way contact can take place via chat or video-conversation, moreover, exhibitors can prepare presentations, webinars or podcasts presenting the company and the offer.