The virtual world provides new opportunities for trade fair organizers as well as for companies exhibiting at traditional fairs.
Modern technologies make it possible to present each service. Photos, videos, walks in 360-degree format. Thanks to all these possibilities, we have a chance to show clients real estate, large-sized goods or a very wide range. It would not be possible with the traditional form of an exhibition event.
What are the main advantages of using the online fair platform?
Virtual events, regardless of the subject matter, have many advantages, thanks to which they can be more attractive than stationary fairs. What can we expect from them?
- Online fairs are available to a wide audience who do not need to appear in a specific place in person. This translates into a large number of visitors and the opportunity to acquire new customers.
- The online trade fair platform is much lower cost than in the case of an ordinary stationary trade fair. There is no need for extensive service of the stand, purchase of a stand, its transport and setting up on the site.
- Each exhibitor has the opportunity to provide information about the company and product or service in the form of photos, videos, presentations, webinars, and chats, which are attractive and convenient for customers than in the case of traditional fairs.
- Virtual fairs are a great opportunity to invite visitors to the virtual headquarters of the company or show them how the products they are interested in are created.
- The online stand is an excellent promotion and sales channel. Thanks to it, you can create a database of potential customers, e.g. by encouraging them to subscribe to a newsletter or to observe them in social media.
- Communicating the idea behind the company has become much easier thanks to interactive tools than during a traditional event.
- It becomes extremely profitable to organize events from niche industries, which in the case of traditional fairs do not attract a crowd of thousands.
- Each exhibitor has access to statistics, so they can analyze which content and products were the most attractive for visitors.
- Virtual market halls can contain from several dozen to even a thousand stands.