A virtual trade fair stand is a digital platform for organizing virtual trade fairs as well as other events such as meetings with clients or internal events. They give customers the opportunity to get acquainted with the products in no worse way than in the case of direct contact. There are many reasons why you should organize events in virtual reality. Which does not mean that traditional fairs are less important. On the contrary, personal contact at trade shows and fairs remains an important aspect of networking.
5 main benefits of virtual exhibition stands for exhibitors
- Virtual trade fair stands are available 24/7 for visitors, thus increasing the potential reach. Visiting virtual stands is possible regardless of location, and often also from time to time.
- Saving money and time to prepare a stand online – they do not have to be designed in a physical form, transported to the site and set up. With virtual booths, companies save on booth rental as well as some staff costs and expenses.
- The online stand allows you to present products and services in an attractive and accessible way for visitors: video recordings, presentations, live conferences, chat
- No spatial restrictions for exhibitors. Virtual stands provide as much space as you need.
- Statistics and key figures that measure the success of your virtual event are available in real time. statistics can also be collected after the whole day of the event or at the end of the fair. The lists concern, for example, the number of visitors, time spent at the stand, interactions, the number of catalogs downloaded or orders placed.