Exhibition fairs are becoming more and more popular nowadays, but participation in them requires prior preparation. A well-designed virtual fair platform helps in achieving trade fair success . It is important that it is comfortable and legible for visitors and that it gives the exhibitors ample opportunities. We offer you a platform that supports virtual trade fairs, thanks to which each exhibitor can arrange their stand according to their needs.
What possibilities does the online fair platform provide?
- Designed by specialists from Space360, the platform supporting virtual trade fairs is available in three possible variants: basic, medium, premium, thanks to which it can be tailored to the needs of the exhibitor.
- Virtual fairs have the same goals as stationary events, but the difference lies primarily in the form in which they take place. Stands and accompanying meetings have been moved to the virtual world, and participation in the event is remote. Therefore, exhibitors who want to be present at selected fairs should have their own virtual stand where they will be able to “receive” visitors.
- Online fairs prevent direct contact with your client, which is why a chat operated by a company employee is also very important – in a conversation with a client, he can dispel doubts, help in choosing or provide additional information.
- Companies can build their virtual exhibition stand from such elements as:
- catalogs – used to present the offer,
- quizzes – to make the stay at the stand more attractive, meetings
- videos – used to provide content about the company and products or services,
- video – to be able to familiarize your potential customers with the offer even better and more accurately,
- chat – necessary to contact interested persons and a contact tab through which visitors can be redirected to the website or to social media.