The developing Internet technology made companies more and more willing to reach for new solutions. In addition to online stores, virtual showrooms are also gaining popularity, which are used to complement online stores or as online showrooms. Thanks to them, you can go on a virtual 360 walk around the store or exhibition stand. Anyone interested in visiting the virtual showroom can carefully view the items of interest from all sides, up close or at a distance. He can also easily and quickly read the product description or watch a video containing information of interest to him.
Virtual walk, a wide range of possibilities. Find out about its main advantages.
- Virtual Tour 360 allows you to present your products in a very accessible way.
- Elements of the virtual showroom can be brought closer or seen from a distance, for example furniture, real estate, a car.
- Detailed shots presenting the product are not everything – the virtual showroom may contain product descriptions, a presentation or guide in the form of a video, and other multimedia information materials.
- A virtual showroom can be a mirror of a stationary store and contain the same products. The possibility of taking a 360 virtual walk makes browsing the goods and shopping more attractive
- Additionally, it is worth adding a virtual exhibition space that is designed to facilitate shopping for the customer. Information about the product is provided as on a tray – e.g. in a window that is displayed when you hover the cursor over a specific item.
- Moving to individual sections is quick, intuitive and visually pleasing for the visiting client.
A 360 virtual walk around the exhibition hall is not only a convenient way to participate in the fair, but also an interesting experience using the latest technologies.