The virtual world provides new, very attractive opportunities for both exhibitors and fair organizers. First of all, you can arrange your own place at the online fair in any way you want, without taking into account the small area or technical limitations of the physical stand. Participation in this type of event is beneficial and convenient for exhibitors, but requires the preparation of a virtual stand. What are the benefits of virtual trade fairs for companies?
What can we expect from the virtual fair?
- Online fairs mean much lower costs than traditional fairs. There is no need for extensive service of the stand, purchase of a stand, its transport and setting up on the site.
- The online fair platform is available to many recipients who do not have to appear in a specific place in person. This translates into a greater number of visitors and the possibility of acquiring new customers.
- Each exhibitor participating in the virtual fair has the opportunity to provide information about the company and product or service in the form of photos, videos, presentations, webinars, and a chat that are attractive and convenient for the audience.
- The virtual stand is an excellent promotion and sales channel. Thanks to it, it is possible to create a database of potential customers, e.g. by encouraging them to subscribe to a newsletter or to observe them in social media.
- Each exhibitor can have access to statistics, so he can analyze which content and products were the most attractive for visitors.
- For event companies, virtual fairs are also beneficial because it becomes profitable to organize events from niche industries that do not attract thousands of crowds in the case of stationary fairs. In addition, virtual exhibition halls can contain from several dozen to even a thousand stands
- Virtual fairs are a great opportunity to invite the customer to the virtual headquarters of the company or show him how the products he is interested in are created. Thanks to interactive materials, conveying the idea behind the company is easier and more effective than during a traditional event.
- Modern technologies make it possible to present any product or service. Photos, films, walks in 360-degree format – thanks to them, it is possible to show clients real estate, large goods or a very wide range. It would not be possible with the traditional form of an exhibition event.