Virtual exhibition fairs are gaining more and more popularity among companies, but participation in them requires prior preparation. An online stand is indispensable for every exhibitor, through which they can present their offer to visitors and make contact with them.
What possibilities does Plaforma Targi Online provide?
- The platform for virtual trade fairs proposed by the specialists from Space360 is available in three variants: basic, medium, premium, thanks to which it can be tailored to the needs of the exhibitor.
- The online fair platform allows you to create a database of potential customers, e.g. by encouraging subscribers to a newsletter or observing in social media.
- Exhibitors have access to statistics, so they can analyze which content and products were the most attractive for visitors.
- Companies can “build” their stand from such elements as:
- films – used to provide content about the company,
- catalogs – to present the offer and products or services,
- quizzes – to make the stay at the stand more attractive to the visitors,
- video meetings – to familiarize potential customers with the offer even better and more accurately,
- chat – for contact with interested persons and a contact tab through which visitors can be redirected to the website or to social media.