The virtual world provides new, attractive opportunities for both exhibitors and fair organizers. First of all, you can arrange your own place at the online fair in any way you want, without taking into account the small area or technical limitations of the physical stand. Modern technologies make it possible to present any product or service. Photos, videos, walks in 360-degree format – thanks to them, it is possible to show clients real estate, large-sized goods or a very wide range. It would not be possible with the traditional form of an exhibition event. Moreover, virtual trade fairs they can be an opportunity to invite the customer to the company’s virtual headquarters or show him how the products he is interested in are created. Thanks to interactive materials, conveying the idea behind the company is easier and more effective than during a traditional event.
For event companies, online fairs are also beneficial because it becomes profitable to organize events from niche industries that do not attract a crowd of thousands in the case of stationary fairs. In addition, virtual exhibition halls can contain from several dozen to even a thousand stands
What are the advantages of online trade fairs?
Virtual events, regardless of the subject matter, have many advantages, thanks to which they can be more attractive than stationary fairs. What can you expect?
- Virtual fairs are available to many people who do not have to appear in a specific place in person. This translates into a greater number of visitors and the possibility of acquiring new customers.
- Online fairs mean lower costs. There is no need for extensive service of the stand, purchase of a stand, its transport and setting up on the site.
- Each exhibitor has the opportunity to provide information about the company and product or service in the form of photos, videos, presentations, webinars, and chats that are attractive and convenient for the recipients.
- The virtual exhibition stand is also a promotion and sales channel. Thanks to it, you can create a database of potential customers, e.g. by encouraging them to subscribe to a newsletter or to observe them in social media.
- The exhibitor has access to statistics, so he can analyze which content and products were the most attractive for visitors.