Sales and marketing are developing very dynamically. Trade restrictions forced companies to find new sales channels. Interactive 360 pages are an effective tool that works perfectly at the present time. Thanks to the modern technology of creating pages, you can create a virtual showroom where you can move around like in real space. A 360-degree walk, which is possible on the website, is simply moving the view, which gives the impression of moving, for example, around a store or an exhibition stand. The view mapping is detailed so the visitor doesn’t lose anything when they can’t be physically present at the location.
Interactive 360 site for the future of online shopping. What are the benefits for companies?
- A modern 360 website gives you the option to enable features that are not available on standard websites.
- Thanks to the new feature, customers can carefully view the product they are interested in. This is especially important when trading outlets remain closed.
- A modern website allows you to present products that cannot be found at the exhibition stand, e.g. due to their large dimensions or high value.
- A 360-degree website is an unlimited exhibition space – it can contain many more items than in a store or at a stand.
- Moreover, the virtual walks during which the view can be rotated 360 degrees are visually attractive for the viewers. They make it easier to focus on a given object and obtain information about it, or allow people to “walk” around the room, for example by people planning to buy or rent a flat.