A good way to organize a meeting is a virtual meeting room, which provides useful functions during the meeting. It is a space in a virtual world that allows you to gather a group of up to several dozen people in one place. The person conducting the meeting is visible through the camera, he also has the option to show the presentation open on his computer.
How can I use a virtual meeting room?
- The virtual meeting tool is easy to use and requires no software to be installed. All you need to do is log in to the application to have access to your own room and be able to invite guests to meetings.
- It is a very simple and convenient tool for the audience – all they need to do is open the online room in a browser and join the event.
- A virtual meeting room offers users some essential, useful functions:
- participants can communicate with each other in chats and discussions;
- any online conference taking place via a dedicated application can be recorded;
- the meeting leader has the option to share his desktop.